Has anyone used the Connections Academy? Pros and Cons please.?

I am planning on homeschooling my daughter this fall, she is 11 years old and can read college level books. However her math skills are horrible. Any comments?

Answer:
I have two children enrolled with Connections Academy. I think it is a great program for students working at different levels in different subjects. They and you can help her bring her math skills up while use advanced reading level so that she doesn't get bored in reading. My oldest daughter skipped a grade level when enrolling with CA. And my son is on his way in completing a second grade level of math this school year. (He is in kindergarten almost done with 1st grade math)

We have been doing Ohio CA for two years now, my kids love the program, I love the curriculum.
I heard its a great way to go
More Questions & Answers...
  • Has anyone heard of American Public University?
  • Online homeschooling? anyone that has real answers please help!?
  • Do u think this girl likes me?
  • How do I approach a woman I find attractive if I'm not sure if she's attracted women?
  • Would you like to Sponsor my daughter for the 2007 National Young Scholars Program?
  • How do I start talking to girls in general?
  • Sources to find online MBA?
  • Where did you meet?
  • The questions and answers post by the user, for information only, AnswersRoom.com does not guarantee the right
    Copyright © 2007-2009 AnswersRoom.com -   Terms of Use -   Contact us

Hot Topic